YaST team is trying to merge or close old and open PR against YaST modules. Jump to the "Current status" section to see if you can help. Thanks in advance!
## The long story
As probably you already know, this mailing list receives a weekly reminder about YaST "Pending Pull Requests" to encourage us, the YaST team and the maintainers of YaST modules, to review not only the started work on our side but also the external contributions.
However, IMHO, still receiving almost the same long and outdated list every Monday makes it useless. That's why during the YaST sprint 129 I went through the list in an attempt to bring help either, closing if not relevant anymore or moving them forward.
To do so, I have been trying to reach involved people through Github mentions. But I fully understand that it's the holidays season for most of us, and maybe the Github notification is missing among other ones. That's why I'm sending this mail, to increase my opportunities of reaching you out ;)
So please, if you had open a PR against a YaST module or are in charge of some modules, keep reading the current status and take a moment to see if you can help. If not, maybe you can just spread the word :)
## Current status
After going through the 33 open PRs linked in the "Pending Pull Request" mail received on July 26th 2021, the current status is
* 4 has been already merged - https://github.com/yast/patterns-yast/pull/35 - https://github.com/yast/yast-country/pull/273 - https://github.com/yast/yast-drbd/pull/32 - https://github.com/yast/yast-network/pull/1221
* 2 are waiting for a review - https://github.com/yast/skelcd-control-openSUSE/pull/241 - https://github.com/yast/yast-installation/pull/958
* 4 has been already reviewed but still waiting for the author/maintainer for an action - https://github.com/yast/yast-installation/pull/904 - https://github.com/yast/yast-python-bindings/pull/38 - https://github.com/yast/yast-python-bindings/pull/39 - https://github.com/yast/yast-auth-server/pull/63
* 6 are waiting for an answer from the author/maintainer to know if it must be closed - https://github.com/yast/helper_scripts/pull/28 - https://github.com/yast/helper_scripts/pull/30 - https://github.com/yast/skelcd-control-MicroOS/pull/26 - https://github.com/yast/skelcd-control-MicroOS/pull/27 - https://github.com/yast/yast-rmt/pull/40 - https://github.com/yast/yast-rmt/pull/50
* 8 are waiting for information about the status of the PR or the author's intention - https://github.com/yast/yast-devtools/pull/161 - https://github.com/yast/yast-journal/pull/45 - https://github.com/yast/yast-online-update/pull/33 - https://github.com/yast/yast-online-update/pull/35 - https://github.com/yast/yast-packager/pull/482 - https://github.com/yast/yast-theme/pull/131 - https://github.com/yast/yast-ycp-ui-bindings/pull/62 - https://github.com/yast/yast-ycp-ui-bindings/pull/64
* 6 were manually closed - https://github.com/yast/skelcd-control-SMO/pull/6 - https://github.com/yast/yast-auth-server/pull/48 - https://github.com/yast/yast-instserver/pull/50 - https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-ng/pull/1166 - https://github.com/yast/yast-theme/pull/143
* 1 was automatically closed - https://github.com/yast/yast.github.io/pull/297
* 2 needs more work yet - https://github.com/yast/skelcd-control-leanos/pull/72 - https://github.com/yast/skelcd-control-openSUSE/pull/223
* 1 is related to a repo that (most probably) is going to be archived - https://github.com/yast/rubocop-yast/pull/5
BTW, Did you know about this module? I didn't but, although "it is more or less abandoned code", I found it somehow interesting to see that there "were" a Rubocop plugin intended for converting the automatic code conversion done by YCP Killer.
Hopefully, we could manage to merge/close them and start taking a look to draft PRs too :P
Thanks a lot!
Have a nice day!
 https://github.com/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+org%3Ayast+archived%3Afalse+-is...  https://email@example.com/threa...  https://github.com/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+org%3Ayast+archived%3Afalse+dra...