Martin Vidner write:
On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 12:58:58PM +0200, Josef
I finish first working proof of concept of roles
Please try it and write what do you thing about it. You can test
it directly from git as it is still under heavy development. Just
run rake deploy_local for (for webservice-base and
I have tested it and found this. Tell me if you want Bugzilla
entries for some of these.
1) rake deploy_local created world-writable files
I've patched the rakefiles to take the deployment user as an
2) role names are not validated/escaped
I've created these roles:
* správce sítí sítí
* J. <b>Tučný</b>
They are not escaped in the role list, nor in the URL. Only Hamlet
can be edited, others give 400 or 500.
Please create bug report. I planned it and of course forget.
3) some permissions are not abbreviated
My list of available permissions looks strange. It might be a result
of historical chaotic deployment. OTOH roles.* are fresh so I would
expect them abbreviated like network.*
It is not automatic, it is just eye-improvement which mkudlvasr (works on real UI) plan
change. Of course it is not problem to abbreviate it too.
4) changes in a role are not saved
I added a few permissions to a role (Hamlet, which had been empty).
I see no error message in the browser or on the consoles, but the
configuration files are not changed
This is strange, please report it together with exact step how to reproduce it.
5) no mention of users
My user module does not show any users, that's a probable reason.
But I'd expect something like "No users found on your system, that's
strange. <a href=/users>Manage users</a>"
Yes, please report it, so Martin could consider it when design UI.
6) no "Back" link to /roles in /roles/foo/edit
same as above.
maintainer of perl-Bootloader, YaST2-Repair, parts of webyast
To unsubscribe, e-mail: yast-devel+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: yast-devel+help(a)opensuse.org