After Hack Week and some irregular sprints, the YaST Team is ready to
restore the traditional cadence of one report every two weeks. Let's
take a look to the topics we have been working lately.
- Reduction of the memory consumption during installation.
- New option to enable installation in systems with small RAM.
- Improvements in the NetworkManager support.
- Polishing of the upcoming releases, AutoYaST and hardware enablement.
- A new extend parameter in linuxrc to help openQA.
- More consistent and polished LibYUI development.
- Research and open discussion about the current state and future of:
* YaST Firstboot,
* YaST Users,
* the installation workflow.
Check the whole report at:
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH