- Martin sent around some changes to the design for comments.
- schubi is working on testcases for dbus
- time and language seems to work. dmacvicar trying to make users module
(broken forms) work. patches display work but I can't test because I am
- bgeuken is working on security
- we are having some serious random problems with dbus
- agreement: if localhost:8080 its found then we present immediately the
login to that one and a link to "browse other services". So make easier
the default case. This means some AIs could be defined for the web client.
- testcases: WIP.
- resources language changed to use HTTP codes
- time and languages
AI: (schubi) check workflows
AI: (dmacvicar) fix conflicts because gamin breaks all, fix testcase for
- package and release
After release tasks:
AI: service resources move to http codes
AI: (mschmidkunz) define module look & feel workflow for users and time
To unsubscribe, e-mail: yast-devel+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: yast-devel+help(a)opensuse.org
Show replies by date