Nürnberg YaST team meeting 14.10.2008
aorlovskyy, aschnell, dmacvicar, gs, jdsn, ma, mantel, schubi, sh, snwint, tgoettlicher
- libzypp was broken the last days due to satsolver change (see below)
so no last version could be submitted for current beta.
This means especially that some bugs (like pattern selection crash) may
reappear unless we get a late one accepted. The bugs are already fixed in
- the file format for the SAT solver has been re-designed. Almost
everything is fine again now, according to Michael Andres. libzypp testsuite
- tgoettlicher: most package kit problems are solved. testing will continue
- storage: still some bugs in the queue
- registration is finished now. adapted to suseRegister changes.
It only get repository changes from suseRegister, and perform them using libzypp, via
pkg-bindings, so ZYpp access is not reentrant anymore, and callbacks are honored.
- smolt module has change requests that can't be changed at this point. There is no
automatic upload of
hardware profile data
- the ncurses problem with black artefacts is still unsolved. Seems to
be a bug in the kernel console driver. For now a workaround in
yast2-ncurses is being used
- Duncan wants a complete automatic rebuild of YaST2 on every check in.
Unsolved problem are the cyclic dependencies of YaST.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: yast-devel+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: yast-devel+help(a)opensuse.org
Show replies by date