The YaST Team is back with another development digest... but this time
we need your help! Please, visit our blog post and give us feedback
using the poll embedded there. It's just three questions and it would
help us a lot to define the future of our development reports.
Of course, apart from the poll itself, our report includes pointers to a
broad range of topics.
- Validation of the AutoYaST profile during installation
- More robust and complete support for AutoYaST's user scripts
- Improvements in AutoYaST error handling and reporting
- Improved handling of systemd services in some corner cases
- Better detectionand and more accurate boot check for XEN
- More explanatory labels in repositories management during upgrade
- Compatibility of Snapper rollbacks with transactional servers
- Better management of automatic text wrapping in LibYUI
Looking forward to your feedback, see you in two weeks.
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: yast-devel+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: yast-devel+owner(a)opensuse.org