In the short term, many things can break. But Don't Panic! We have A Plan!
- it has a part focused on NEWCOMERS
- it is UP TO DATE
- the common part: by having a designated MAINTAINER (mvidner)
- the module specific parts: by living in the same REPO as the code
- by publishing (and generating) it CONTINUOUSLY
- it is EASY TO EDIT, by favoring Markdown over DocBook and MediaWiki
- it is REACHABLE, by being well hyperlinked together
- we favor FREQUENT and SMALL improvements
This is part of "YaST Developer Happiness: Reboot the Documentation"
Martin Vidner, Cloud & Systems Management Team
Kuracke oddeleni v restauraci je jako fekalni oddeleni v bazenu