present: kkaempf, visnov, jsrain, dmacvicar
* scope of the call: look into concrete opportunities for YaST and
follow with concrete actions and scenarios.
* autodriver installation: dmacvicar looking into integrating
recommended hardware packages to applications.
* packagekit lock API: kkaempf suggest proposing this API into packagekit.
use case: Be able to say 'no, I dont want this' when PackageKit pops
up asking to install a driver.
Developer use case: I am following the source repo for this driver and
I do not want the package.
* shaas should be exploring CIM sw-mgmt in windows to find out about the
* kkaempf has been writing cmpiswig, writing providers in scripting
languages. together with ws-man bindngs, the scripting stack is mostly
* arvin request on swig and libstorage, how to export structs into ycp
space is worth looking (http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/What_Sucks
* visnov: looked into django. AI: write-down impression
(Django is a high-level Python Web framework
that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.)
* topic: zypper/libzypp plugin interface, hooks. scripting languages.
* visnov: yast bindings use 4 pkbindings functions:
- available, installed, install package, and other. (Package.ycp) that
should be ported to packagekit
(would remove libzypp dependency)
- looking dbus support for ycp
* AI: satsolver-tools testcases for other parsers (kkaempf done
updateinfo and content)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: yast-devel+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: yast-devel+help(a)opensuse.org