* Krzysztof Żelechowski email@example.com [01-17-11 07:22]:
- Chapters in libX11.html are not in TOC. That makes it hard to identify the chapter of a given section.
- libX11.ps has no index. It should be on page 485 which does not exist.
- XGContextFromGC is not described in its manual page.
- libX11.html is one big document, which makes the scroll bar unreliable in TOC
- Tables in libX11.html are replaced by missing images (e.g. /Window attribute value mask bits/ )
You do realize you are dealing with *open-source* where no one is responsible, but *everyone* is responsible. You may get lucky and another *interested* individual will take on the task, but you are just a likely to effect a solution by attempting the solution yourself and submitting it for use/approval.
Normally document writing is the lowest rung on the ladder and the biggest failing in open-source. Coders speak a different language and as a group are poor documenters as they write what they understand and not what you understand. The items you note may not seem important to the author or may be something he/she believes would be understood.