here is the agenda for our first Wiki-Team IRC Meeting about the Wiki-Concept on the 30th of October 2009 at 6pm CET. The agenda is to be seen as a working draft - so, please add topics you feel appropriate. Hint: It would be desirable to have at least one "Booster" in the meeting to talk about collaboration possibilities.
Topics (sorted by importance)
1. QA process (+ Wiki Forum) FlaggedRevs VS sandboxing approach
2. Creation of Guidelines Content and volunteers to come up with a draft
3. Frontpage/Portal Input on Shayon/Rajko's work at http://en.opensuse.org/Portal and http://en.opensuse.org/Portal_New
4. Semantic MediaWiki and technical achievability of MediaWiki Extensions (also: FlaggedRevs) Info-Provider: FSundermeyer
5. Strenghten the Wiki team planned Reachout + other ideas?
6. Wiki-Projects Info-Provider: Federico Mena
7. Use of Templates Volunteers to review existing ones, create new ones, how to use them - John?
As said earlier, please expand the list to your liking. I'll do the same until Friday, but this is what I can think of currently.