openSUSE Recommended Update: Recommended update for python-bleach,
Announcement ID: openSUSE-RU-2019:2027-1
openSUSE Leap 15.1
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update for python-bleach, python-translation-finder,
python-pycountry, translate-toolkit fixes the following issues:
Changes in translate-toolkit:
- Update to 2.4.0:
* Added new Flat XML format and converters.
* Fixes for multiple formats.
Changes in python-pycountry:
- Version update to 18.12.8
- Switch API from "get + KeyError" to " get + default=None". This
subtle API-breaking change. Please update carefully. (#13416)
- Update to iso-codes 4.1.
- Fix #13394: incorrect KeyError shadowing in Subdivisions.get()
- Fix #13398: make lazy loading thread-safe.
Changes in python-translation-finder:
- Update to 1.6 boo#1142582:
* Improved discovery of POT files.
* Added support for subtitle files supported in Weblate 3.7.
* Improved detection of actual JSON formats.
* Added support for detecting PHP files.
* Improved detection of YAML formats.
- Update to 1.5:
* Various performance improvements.
* Added detection of Fluent translations.
* Improved detection of language code within filename.
* Added detection of YAML translations.
- version update to 1.4
* Improved detection in Perl code.
* Extended skip list for language codes.
* Improved detection of nested language codes with country suffix.
* Improved processing of Transifex .tx/config files.
* Include discovery metadata in API results.
* Improve detection of files in source directory.
* Fixed discovery of monolingual files in root.
* Improved detection of non language paths.
Changes in python-bleach:
- Restrict pytest to less than 5.0; upstream has an issue already reported
- Avoid new vendoring of html5lib in v3.1.0
- Remove direct dependency on webencodings, a dependency of html5lib
- Update to v3.1.0
* Add ``recognized_tags`` argument to the linkify ``Linker`` class. This
fixes issues when linkifying on its own and having some tags get
escaped. It defaults to a list of HTML5 tags
* Fix cases where attribute names could have invalid characters in them.
* Fix problems with ``LinkifyFilter`` not being able to match links
* Fix ``InputStreamWithMemory`` when the ``BleachHTMLParser`` is parsing
* Fix doctests.
- from v3.0.2
* Merge ``Characters`` tokens after sanitizing them. This fixes issues
in the ``LinkifyFilter`` where it was only linkifying parts of urls
- from v3.0.1
* Support Python 3.7. It supported Python 3.7 just fine, but 3.7 was
added to the list of Python environments being test
* Fix ``list`` object has no attribute ``lower`` in ``clean``
* Fix ``abbr`` getting escaped in ``linkify``
- from v3.0.0
* [breaking] A bunch of functions were moved from one module to another.
These were moved from ``bleach.sanitizer`` to ``bleach.html5lib_shim``:
+ BleachHTMLParser These functions and classes weren't documented and
aren't part of the public API, but people read code and might be
using them so we're considering it an incompatible API change. If
you're using them, you'll need to update your code.
* Bleach no longer depends on html5lib. html5lib==1.0.1 is now vendored
into Bleach. You can remove it from your requirements file if none of
your other requirements require html5lib. This means Bleach will now
work fine with other libraries that depend on html5lib regardless of
what version of html5lib they require.
* Fixed tags getting added when using clean or linkify. This was a
long-standing regression from the Bleach 2.0 rewrite
- from v2.1.4
* Dropped support for Python 3.3
* Handle ambiguous ampersands in correctly
- Trim rhetorics and bias from descriptions.
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
To install this openSUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.1:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2019-2027=1
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (noarch):