openSUSE Recommended Update: Recommended update for cloud-init
Announcement ID: openSUSE-RU-2020:0155-1
References: #1155376 #1156139 #1157894 #1161132 #1161133
openSUSE Leap 15.1
An update that has 5 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for cloud-init fixes the following issues:
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to add SSH keys and thus it was
not possible to log into the system (bsc#1161132, bsc#1161133)
- Fixes an issue where the IPv6 interface variable was not correctly set
in an ifcfg file (bsc#1156139)
- The route's destination network will now be written in CIDR notation.
This provides support for correctly recording IPv6 routes (bsc#1155376)
- Many smaller fixes came with this package as well. For a full list of
all changes, refer to the rpm's changes file. This update was imported
from the SUSE:SLE-15-SP1:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.1:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2020-155=1
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (x86_64):