openSUSE Recommended Update: liferea: update to 1.8.14
Announcement ID: openSUSE-RU-2013:1080-1
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update fixes the following issues with liferea:
- bnc#823576: Update to version
* sf#1069: fixed broken rendering in tt-rss feeds
+ with combined 1.8.13 fixes:
* Fixes missing item list update when browsing item
URLs in Liferea
* Fixes format string issues in several translations.
* Added Hebrew translation of reference manual page
* Added MimeType to .desktop file
* sf#1040: In feed entries, spaces are replaced with "+"
* sf#1051: Issues in RTL GUI of Liferea
* sf#1038, sf#1074: Updates ttrss feeds over and over
* Updated the default feedlists
* Added Vietnamese translation
* Updated translations
- Update to version 1.8.12:
* sf#1041: Some GPLv2 license headers were outdated
* sf#1044: tt-rss API changed (we now support only 1.6
* Fixes XHTML errors caused by extra body tags from tt-rss
- Changes from version 1.8.11:
* Added Google Plus to social bookmarking options.
* deb#668197: x-www-browser preference not working
* sf#1037: Incorrect notifications for Google Reader
* sf#1048: Removed all feedvalidator.org
FAQ and XSLT as it was reported to host malware
* Updated translations.
- Update to version 1.8.10:
* sf#3572660: Fix crash in google_source_remove_node
* Prevents adding folders/search folders/newsbins to
* Prevents sorting subscriptions in Google Reader
* Fixes items not removed from search folder count when
feed is removed.
* Fixes search folder rebuilding (do not include comment
* Fixes SELECT offset handling when rebuilding search
- Update to version 1.8.9:
* sf#3564393: Added Instapaper.com
to social bookmarking
* sf#3567715: Fix crash on network online status changes
* Fixes preferences dialog not showing up a second time.
* Fixes reloading item when browsing inside the item view.
- Update to version 1.8.8:
* sf#3557513: Fixes crash on empty links in
* Ensure node ids are in DB node relation on startup.
* Fixes search folder counter update on feed removal.
* Include AM_PROG_AR in configure.ac to work with
To install this openSUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE 12.2:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2013-531
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- openSUSE 12.2 (i586 x86_64):
- openSUSE 12.2 (noarch):