openSUSE Recommended Update: Recommended update for virtme
Announcement ID: openSUSE-RU-2020:0001-1
openSUSE Leap 15.1
An update that has 0 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for virtme fixes the following issues:
- Newly released version 0.1.1
- Current Tumbleweed's busybox does not work with virtme. For now require
busybox-static since it works;
- Change the dependency to busybox-static instead of the dynamically
- Remove the python3- prefix from the final package
- Add busybox and qemu as dependencies of virtme. Now 'virtme-run
--installed-kernel' works out-of-the-box.
- Add a new patch to support --mods auto in openSUSE.
- Update virtme version with previous patches already included in the
- Add patches to enable experimental --kdir with modules enabled
To install this openSUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.1:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2020-1=1
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (noarch):
Show replies by date