openSUSE Recommended Update: Recommended update for python-typed-ast
Announcement ID: openSUSE-RU-2020:0227-1
openSUSE Backports SLE-15-SP1
An update that has 0 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for python-typed-ast to version 1.4.1 fixes the following
Security issue fixed:
- Fixed two out-of-bounds array reads (#99).
Non-security issues fixed:
- update to version 1.4.1:
* Clean up old build scripts (#123)
* Build artifacts for 3.8 (#127)
* Fix build on cpython (3.9) master branch (#128)
- version update to 1.4.0
* Fix compilation on Python 3.8
- Do not use the %pytest_arch call but expand it as the tests seem to need
more verbosity otherwise they fail sometimes (fishy, but works)
- Use %pytest_arch
- Add missing fdupes call
- version update to 1.3.5
* Counteract PyTuple_SetItem stealing reference in _PyObject_FastCall
- run tests
- update to version 1.3.4:
* Oops: add the pgenheaders files to the depends lists
- update to version 1.3.3:
* Don't rely on Python's pgenheaders.h (#101)
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Backports SLE-15-SP1:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2020-227=1
- openSUSE Backports SLE-15-SP1 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64):
Show replies by thread