openSUSE Recommended Update: Recommended update for machinery
Announcement ID: openSUSE-RU-2016:2680-1
openSUSE Leap 42.1
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update provides version 1.22.0 of machinery and brings various fixes
- Add remaining systemd service states in Kiwi export.
- Add export of system descriptions as HTML page. This provides an offline
view of description.
- Fix changed files inspections on dpkg systems in case of diversions.
- Add attribute in patterns scope to identify the patterns manager.
- Improve navigation in HTML view to connect "list", "show" and
- Fix service inspector on systemd to include instantiated services.
- Introduce format version 10 to allow distinction between files and
directories for meta data of unmanaged files. This distinction is only
available for newly inspected descriptions. Additionally, an attribute
in the patterns scope was added to identify the patterns manager.
- Added explanation for 'N/A' fields for each scope.
- Added support of the ARM architectures "armv6l", "armv7l" and
to our machinery-helper.
- Introduce format version 9 which fixes a migration issue.
- Rename config-files inspector to changed-config-files inspector to be
- Following the previous change the analyze operation was also renamed to
- Add explanation for patterns-tasks relationship for Debian based systems.
- Public serve task now prints hostname for sharing.
- Fix export of description with no repositories scope to Autoyast.
- Only use required packages for bootstrap in Kiwi export.
- Fix regression which prevented changed-config-file diffs from being
shown in the HTML output.
- Hint now mentions remote-user option.
- Hint is printed when `machinery` is called without options.
- Rename --exclude-scope option to --ignore-scope.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 42.1:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2016-1246=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 (i586 x86_64):