It's only a topic for very few, but I would like to rework
the way the summaries and descriptions are translated - after
having it left stale for almost 3 months after we opened
factory and turned off our package database that handled
the translations so far.
One huge problem is that in the pdb we translated richtext
while now we only have what's in the spec file - raw text.
And as such only little descriptions map and I would like
to experiment with mapping this.
So what I ask you: please do not touch trunk/packages
at the moment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-translation+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-translation+help(a)opensuse.org
Show replies by date