I'm not entirely sure this is the right place to post a question like this, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
I'm running squid on suse 9.0 professional, and have run into a problem. Every couple of days, squid seems to stop working. Users attempt to connect to the web through squid, but never see their target webpage. If I reboot the system, squid starts working again, but a few days later, the same thing seems to happen all over again. I ran squid for a couple of years on red hat, and never ran into this problem--it started when I made the move to suse.
I am looking into adjusting squid's error logging to help track down this problem, but in the meantime I thought I'd also ask if anyone is aware of any known issues running squid on suse 9.0.
Mike Watson email@example.com