openSUSE Security Update: Security update for connman
Announcement ID: openSUSE-SU-2021:0452-1
Cross-References: CVE-2021-26675 CVE-2021-26676
CVE-2021-26675 (NVD) : 8.8
CVE-2021-26676 (NVD) : 6.5
openSUSE Backports SLE-15-SP2
An update that fixes two vulnerabilities is now available.
This update for connman fixes the following issues:
Update to 1.39 (boo#1181751):
* Fix issue with scanning state synchronization and iwd.
* Fix issue with invalid key with 4-way handshake offloading.
* Fix issue with DNS proxy length checks to prevent buffer overflow.
* Fix issue with DHCP leaking stack data via uninitialized variable.
Update to 1.38:
* Fix issue with online check on IP address update.
* Fix issue with OpenVPN and encrypted private keys.
* Fix issue with finishing of VPN connections.
* Add support for updated stable iwd APIs.
* Add support for WireGuard networks.
Update to 1.37:
* Fix issue with handling invalid gateway addresses.
* Fix issue with handling updates of default gateway.
* Fix issue with DHCP servers that require broadcast flag.
* Add support for option to use gateways as time servers.
* Add support for option to select default technology.
* Add support for Address Conflict Detection (ACD).
* Add support for IPv6 iptables management.
Change in 1.36:
* Fix issue with DNS short response on error handling.
* Fix issue with handling incoming DNS requests.
* Fix issue with handling empty timeserver list.
* Fix issue with incorrect DHCP byte order.
* Fix issue with AllowDomainnameUpdates handling.
* Fix issue with IPv4 link-local IP conflict error.
* Fix issue with handling WISPr over TLS connections.
* Fix issue with WiFi background scanning handling.
* Fix issue with WiFi disconnect+connect race condition.
* Fix issue with WiFi scanning and tethering operation.
* Fix issue with WiFi security change handling.
* Fix issue with missing signal for WPS changes.
* Fix issue with online check retry handling.
* Add support for systemd-resolved backend.
* Add support for mDNS configuration setup.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.2:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Backports SLE-15-SP2:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2021-452=1
- openSUSE Backports SLE-15-SP2 (x86_64):