openSUSE Security Update: Security update for enigmail
Announcement ID: openSUSE-SU-2020:0250-1
openSUSE Leap 15.1
An update that contains security fixes can now be installed.
This update for enigmail fixes the following issues:
enigmail was updated to 2.1.5:
* Security issue: unsigned MIME parts displayed as signed (bsc#1159973)
* Ensure that upgrading GnuPG 2.0.x to 2.2.x upgrade converts keyring
* Make Enigmail Compatible with Protected-Headers spec, draft 2
* Fixes for UI glitches
* Option to "Attach public key to messages" was not restored properly
* fix a bug in the setup wizard that could lead the wizard to never
complete scanning the inbox
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.1:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2020-250=1
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (x86_64):
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-security-announce+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-security-announce+help(a)opensuse.org