openSUSE Security Update: Security update for opera ______________________________________________________________________________
Announcement ID: openSUSE-SU-2022:10108-1 Rating: important References: Cross-References: CVE-2022-2852 CVE-2022-2853 CVE-2022-2854 CVE-2022-2855 CVE-2022-2856 CVE-2022-2857 CVE-2022-2858 CVE-2022-2859 CVE-2022-2860 CVE-2022-2861 Affected Products: openSUSE Leap 15.3:NonFree ______________________________________________________________________________
An update that fixes 10 vulnerabilities is now available.
This update for opera fixes the following issues:
- Update to 90.0.4480.54 - CHR-8981 Update chromium on desktop-stable-104-4480 to 104.0.5112.102 - DNA-98165 [buildsign] Whitelist Silent.nib when creating universal NI package on Mac - DNA-101309 Use base filename in PUT request when uploading files to buildbot - The update to chromium 104.0.5112.102 fixes following issues: CVE-2022-2852, CVE-2022-2854, CVE-2022-2855, CVE-2022-2857, CVE-2022-2858, CVE-2022-2853, CVE-2022-2856, CVE-2022-2859, CVE-2022-2860, CVE-2022-2861
- Update to 90.0.4480.48 - DNA-100835 AddressBarModelTestWithCategories.RefreshUnfiltered SuggestionsWhenPrefsChanged fails on beta stream - DNA-101171 Translations for O90 - DNA-101216 Remove empty string from flow client_capabilities - DNA-101357 Promote O90 to Stable - DNA-101383 Revert DNA-101033 - Complete Opera 90.0 changelog at: https://blogs.opera.com/desktop/changelog-for-90/
- Update to 89.0.4447.91 - DNA-100673 Crash at void opera::ModalDialogBaseView::OnExtraButtonPressed (const class ui::Event& const) - DNA-100915 [Sync Settings] Confirm your identity to enable encryption message flickers - DNA-100937 Missing links to ToS and Privacy Statement in launcher dialog when running installer with ���show-eula-window-on-start - DNA-101002 Make errors from webpack compilation appear in the log - DNA-101045 Popup contents are pushed outside of popup in "Unprotected" VPN state - DNA-101076 Disabled Pinboards should have another color in Account popup - DNA-101086 Sync ��� Clicking Next on auth.opera.com/account/v3/desktop/login/confirm-password does not redirect anywhere
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.3:NonFree:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2022-10108=1
- openSUSE Leap 15.3:NonFree (x86_64):
https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-2852.html https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-2853.html https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-2854.html https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-2855.html https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-2856.html https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-2857.html https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-2858.html https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-2859.html https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-2860.html https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2022-2861.html