openSUSE Security Update: Security update for squid
Announcement ID: openSUSE-SU-2020:0910-1
openSUSE Leap 15.1
An update that fixes one vulnerability is now available.
This update for squid fixes the following issues:
squid was updated to version 4.12
Security issue fixed:
- CVE-2020-14059: Fixed an issue where a client could potentially deny the
service of a server during TLS Handshake (bsc#1173304).
Other issues addressed:
- Reverted to slow search for new SMP shm pages due to a regression
- Fixed an issue where negative responses were never cached
- Fixed stall if transaction was overwriting a recently active cache entry
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 15.1:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2020-910=1
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (x86_64):
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-security-announce+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-security-announce+help(a)opensuse.org