SUSE Security Update: Security update for osc
Announcement ID: SUSE-SU-2015:0487-1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 12
An update that fixes one vulnerability is now available.
osc was updated to fix a security issue and some non-security bugs.
osc was updated to 0.151.0, fixing the following vulnerability:
* fixed shell command injection via crafted _service files CVE-2015-0778
The following non-security bugs were fixed:
* fix times when data comes from OBS backend
* support updateing the link in target package for submit requests
* various minor bugfixes
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 12:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SDK-12-2015-119=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 12 (noarch):
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-security-announce+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-security-announce+help(a)opensuse.org