openSUSE Security Update: Security update for grafana ______________________________________________________________________________
Announcement ID: openSUSE-SU-2020:1646-1 Rating: moderate References: #1170557 Cross-References: CVE-2020-12245 CVE-2020-13379 Affected Products: openSUSE Backports SLE-15-SP2 ______________________________________________________________________________
An update that fixes two vulnerabilities is now available.
This update for grafana fixes the following issues:
Update to version 7.1.5:
* Features / Enhancements
- Stats: Stop counting the same user multiple times. - Field overrides: Filter by field name using regex. - AzureMonitor: map more units. - Explore: Don't run queries on datasource change. - Graph: Support setting field unit & override data source (automatic) unit. - Explore: Unification of logs/metrics/traces user interface - Table: JSON Cell should try to convert strings to JSON - Variables: enables cancel for slow query variables queries. - TimeZone: unify the time zone pickers to one that can rule them all. - Search: support URL query params. - Grafana-UI: Add FileUpload. - TablePanel: Sort numbers correctly.
* Bug fixes
- Alerting: remove LongToWide call in alerting. - AzureMonitor: fix panic introduced in 7.1.4 when unit was unspecified and alias was used. - Variables: Fixes issue with All variable not being resolved. - Templating: Fixes so texts show in picker not the values. - Templating: Templating: Fix undefined result when using raw interpolation format - TextPanel: Fix content overflowing panel boundaries. - StatPanel: Fix stat panel display name not showing when explicitly set. - Query history: Fix search filtering if null value. - Flux: Ensure connections to InfluxDB are closed. - Dashboard: Fix for viewer can enter panel edit mode by modifying url (but cannot not save anything). - Prometheus: Fix prom links in mixed mode. - Sign In Use correct url for the Sign In button. - StatPanel: Fixes issue with name showing for single series / field results - BarGauge: Fix space bug in single series mode. - Auth: Fix POST request failures with anonymous access - Templating: Fix recursive loop of template variable queries when changing ad-hoc-variable - Templating: Fixed recursive queries triggered when switching dashboard settings view - GraphPanel: Fix annotations overflowing panels. - Prometheus: Fix performance issue in processing of histogram labels. - Datasources: Handle URL parsing error. - Security: Use Header.Set and Header.Del for X-Grafana-User header.
Update to version 7.0.3
* Features / Enhancements
- Stats: include all fields. #24829, @ryantxu - Variables: change VariableEditorList row action Icon to IconButton. #25217, @hshoff
* Bug fixes
- Cloudwatch: Fix dimensions of DDoSProtection. #25317, @papagian - Configuration: Fix env var override of sections containing hyphen. #25178, @marefr - Dashboard: Get panels in collapsed rows. #25079, @peterholmberg - Do not show alerts tab when alerting is disabled. #25285, @dprokop - Jaeger: fixes cascader option label duration value. #25129, @Estrax - Transformations: Fixed Transform tab crash & no update after adding first transform. #25152, @torkelo
Update to version 7.0.2
* Bug fixes - Security: Urgent security patch release to fix CVE-2020-13379
Update to version 7.0.1
* Features / Enhancements
- Datasource/CloudWatch: Makes CloudWatch Logs query history more readable. #24795, @kaydelaney - Download CSV: Add date and time formatting. #24992, @ryantxu - Table: Make last cell value visible when right aligned. #24921, @peterholmberg - TablePanel: Adding sort order persistance. #24705, @torkelo - Transformations: Display correct field name when using reduce transformation. #25068, @peterholmberg - Transformations: Allow custom number input for binary operations. #24752, @ryantxu
* Bug fixes
- Dashboard/Links: Fixes dashboard links by tags not working. #24773, @KamalGalrani - Dashboard/Links: Fixes open in new window for dashboard link. #24772, @KamalGalrani - Dashboard/Links: Variables are resolved and limits to 100. #25076, @hugohaggmark - DataLinks: Bring back variables interpolation in title. #24970, @dprokop - Datasource/CloudWatch: Field suggestions no longer limited to prefix-only. #24855, @kaydelaney - Explore/Table: Keep existing field types if possible. #24944, @kaydelaney - Explore: Fix wrap lines toggle for results of queries with filter expression. #24915, @ivanahuckova - Explore: fix undo in query editor. #24797, @zoltanbedi - Explore: fix word break in type head info. #25014, @zoltanbedi - Graph: Legend decimals now work as expected. #24931, @torkelo - LoginPage: Fix hover color for service buttons. #25009, @tskarhed - LogsPanel: Fix scrollbar. #24850, @ivanahuckova - MoveDashboard: Fix for moving dashboard caused all variables to be lost. #25005, @torkelo - Organize transformer: Use display name in field order comparer. #24984, @dprokop - Panel: shows correct panel menu items in view mode. #24912, @hugohaggmark - PanelEditor Fix missing labels and description if there is only single option in category. #24905, @dprokop - PanelEditor: Overrides name matcher still show all original field names even after Field default display name is specified. #24933, @torkelo - PanelInspector: Makes sure Data display options are visible. #24902, @hugohaggmark - PanelInspector: Hides unsupported data display options for Panel type. #24918, @hugohaggmark - PanelMenu: Make menu disappear on button press. #25015, @tskarhed - Postgres: Fix add button. #25087, @phemmer - Prometheus: Fix recording rules expansion. #24977, @ivanahuckova - Stackdriver: Fix creating Service Level Objectives (SLO) datasource query variable. #25023, @papagian
Update to version 7.0.0
* Breaking changes
- Removed PhantomJS: PhantomJS was deprecated in Grafana v6.4 and starting from Grafana v7.0.0, all PhantomJS support has been removed. This means that Grafana no longer ships with a built-in image renderer, and we advise you to install the Grafana Image Renderer plugin. - Dashboard: A global minimum dashboard refresh interval is now enforced and defaults to 5 seconds. - Interval calculation: There is now a new option Max data points that controls the auto interval $__interval calculation. Interval was previously calculated by dividing the panel width by the time range. With the new max data points option it is now easy to set $__interval to a dynamic value that is time range agnostic. For example if you set Max data points to 10 Grafana will dynamically set $__interval by dividing the current time range by 10. - Datasource/Loki: Support for deprecated Loki endpoints has been removed. - Backend plugins: Grafana now requires backend plugins to be signed, otherwise Grafana will not load/start them. This is an additional security measure to make sure backend plugin binaries and files haven't been tampered with. Refer to Upgrade Grafana for more information. - @grafana/ui: Forms migration notice, see @grafana/ui changelog - @grafana/ui: Select API change for creating custom values, see @grafana/ui changelog + Deprecation warnings - Scripted dashboards is now deprecated. The feature is not removed but will be in a future release. We hope to address the underlying requirement of dynamic dashboards in a different way. #24059 - The unofficial first version of backend plugins together with usage of grafana/grafana-plugin-model is now deprecated and support for that will be removed in a future release. Please refer to backend plugins documentation for information about the new officially supported backend plugins.
* Features / Enhancements
- Backend plugins: Log deprecation warning when using the unofficial first version of backend plugins. #24675, @marefr - Editor: New line on Enter, run query on Shift+Enter. #24654, @davkal - Loki: Allow multiple derived fields with the same name. #24437, @aocenas - Orgs: Add future deprecation notice. #24502, @torkelo
* Bug Fixes
- @grafana/toolkit: Use process.cwd() instead of PWD to get directory. #24677, @zoltanbedi - Admin: Makes long settings values line break in settings page. #24559, @hugohaggmark - Dashboard: Allow editing provisioned dashboard JSON and add confirmation when JSON is copied to dashboard. #24680, @dprokop - Dashboard: Fix for strange "dashboard not found" errors when opening links in dashboard settings. #24416, @torkelo - Dashboard: Fix so default data source is selected when data source can't be found in panel editor. #24526, @mckn - Dashboard: Fixed issue changing a panel from transparent back to normal in panel editor. #24483, @torkelo - Dashboard: Make header names reflect the field name when exporting to CSV file from the the panel inspector. #24624, @peterholmberg - Dashboard: Make sure side pane is displayed with tabs by default in panel editor. #24636, @dprokop - Data source: Fix query/annotation help content formatting. #24687, @AgnesToulet - Data source: Fixes async mount errors. #24579, @Estrax - Data source: Fixes saving a data source without failure when URL doesn't specify a protocol. #24497, @aknuds1 - Explore/Prometheus: Show results of instant queries only in table. #24508, @ivanahuckova - Explore: Fix rendering of react query editors. #24593, @ivanahuckova - Explore: Fixes loading more logs in logs context view. #24135, @Estrax - Graphite: Fix schema and dedupe strategy in rollup indicators for Metrictank queries. #24685, @torkelo - Graphite: Makes query annotations work again. #24556, @hugohaggmark - Logs: Clicking "Load more" from context overlay doesn't expand log row. #24299, @kaydelaney - Logs: Fix total bytes process calculation. #24691, @davkal - Org/user/team preferences: Fixes so UI Theme can be set back to Default. #24628, @AgnesToulet - Plugins: Fix manifest validation. #24573, @aknuds1 - Provisioning: Use proxy as default access mode in provisioning. #24669, @bergquist - Search: Fix select item when pressing enter and Grafana is served using a sub path. #24634, @tskarhed - Search: Save folder expanded state. #24496, @Clarity-89 - Security: Tag value sanitization fix in OpenTSDB data source. #24539, @rotemreiss - Table: Do not include angular options in options when switching from angular panel. #24684, @torkelo - Table: Fixed persisting column resize for time series fields. #24505, @torkelo - Table: Fixes Cannot read property subRows of null. #24578, @hugohaggmark - Time picker: Fixed so you can enter a relative range in the time picker without being converted to absolute range. #24534, @mckn - Transformations: Make transform dropdowns not cropped. #24615, @dprokop - Transformations: Sort order should be preserved as entered by user when using the reduce transformation. #24494, @hugohaggmark - Units: Adds scale symbol for currencies with suffixed symbol. #24678, @hugohaggmark - Variables: Fixes filtering options with more than 1000 entries. #24614, @hugohaggmark - Variables: Fixes so Textbox variables read value from url. #24623, @hugohaggmark - Zipkin: Fix error when span contains remoteEndpoint. #24524, @aocenas - SAML: Switch from email to login for user login attribute mapping (Enterprise)
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Backports SLE-15-SP2:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2020-1646=1
- openSUSE Backports SLE-15-SP2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):