I bumped the version to 0.0.4 just now.
Main reason is that i just added support for LVDS on devices >= RS690.
All those with a M72, M74, M76 or RS690 based laptop should be able to use them properly now.
Plus, there have been quite a number of various changes. RandR support has improved as people have been putting that through its paces in the last few days. The connector naming scheme was also greatly simplified. Next to that, a large number of fixes has gone in.
Reason enough to draw another line in the sand.
Here is the diffstat against 0.0.3 for those who like this sort of thing (me for instance):
RadeonHD.am | 2 RadeonHD.tmpl | 2 configure.ac | 2 git_version.sh | 14 - man/radeonhd.man | 35 ++- src/Imakefile | 2 src/rhd.h | 2 src/rhd_atombios.c | 1 src/rhd_connector.c | 69 ++++++ src/rhd_crtc.c | 8 src/rhd_driver.c | 37 +-- src/rhd_id.c | 14 - src/rhd_lvtma.c | 560 ++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------------- src/rhd_modes.c | 1 src/rhd_monitor.c | 14 - src/rhd_monitor.h | 2 src/rhd_pll.c | 3 src/rhd_randr.c | 53 +++- src/rhd_regs.h | 3 src/rhd_tmds.c | 2 20 files changed, 425 insertions(+), 401 deletions(-)
So quite a lot of stuff for just a few days.
So go and try it out, if there are any outstanding issues we are not fully aware of yet, do complain ASAP so we can fix them as soon we as we find the time :)
Luc Verhaegen. SUSE/Novell X Driver Developer.