Last week a lot of things have been updated in the project.
1. The python backend now uses multiple threads to process records.
2. Added paper trail support for reverting to older versions of the record.
3. Added record history table showing the details of record changes.
4. Added Devise for user authentication (sign up/sign in). Applicable
for reverting and deleting records.
5. Updated and improved DEHS support.
6. Added multiple branch support (currently i/p and o/p are in CSV format).
7. Several small UI enhancements.
What's left :
1. Documentation on setting up and working with the upstream tracker
with examples on using the API.
2. Add a ToDo list in the documentation which indicates possible
3. Multi branch support should return multiple branch details in
proper XML rather than in CSV format.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-project+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, email: opensuse-project+owner(a)opensuse.org
Show replies by date