Present: Axel, Gerald, Marina, Vinz
== References to non-public SUSE tools ==
* Recently Jira and Confluence, for example.
* Gerald points out some of those went from being "unknown unknowns"
to "known unknowns", so while there's work to do, things are moving
towards more transparancy.
* AI Gerald to relay to "Close the Leap Gap" meeting on Fridays
* status quo is understood, but what's the roadmap?
* what workarounds can be put in place?
* On a related note Marina is now attending the openSUSE release
engineering meetings somewhat regularly.
== Foundation ==
* Vinz prepared a Wiki portal based on original presentation by
Axel and input by others.
* Mail has gone out on August 7th.
* Not a lot of reactions, aka mostly silence
* Hopefully more due to vacation period than lack of interest?
* AI Vinz to follow up on project@
== SUSE Keynote at openSUSE conference ==
* Doug and Marina discussed, the two of them and Gerald brainstorming
and checking out options.
* We tried it this meeing, and it worked like a charm.
* Big thanks to Marco and the Azubis!
Next call: same slot in two weeks = September 1st, 8:00 CEST
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-project+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, email: opensuse-project+owner(a)opensuse.org