Dear openSUSE people,
Right now, the openSUSE Travel Support team helps you out with travel
costs for representing openSUSE at events. From now on, the team will
also reimburse booth costs and marketing material costs up to a limit.
We'll be able to support expenses up to € 100 in Europe or $ 100 in
the US and everywhere else. You can use this to print stickers,
t-shirts, flyers and many other things in addition to the materials we
can send you with the DVD’s.
There are many materials available in our github repository on
- feel free to modify and improve
any of that and submit changes back to our repo!
The process will work the same way as the Travel Support: you let us
know in advance; we agree on an amount and you get the money back
based on the receipts. More info:
* Send the request to travel-support(a)opensuse.org
* Tell and show us what you want to produce, why and for what event.
* Wait patiently to get questions or suggestions about your request
* Any extra information can be required, please provide it asap
* Expect a confirmation of your approval, or if it's taking too long,
feel free to ping any member of the committee
The reimbursement process:
* After the material produced take a picture from what you did.
* Send the receipts, pictures and form filled to travel-support(a)opensuse.org
* The receipts submitted for reimbursement must contain the itemized expenses
We’re happy to improve on our support for the ambassador activities
for openSUSE and welcome any suggestions for further improvements!
Thank you for your support,
The Travel Support Team
openSUSE Travel Support Program
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-project+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, email: opensuse-project+owner(a)opensuse.org