Here is the report for the meeting last night.
Participants: gertjan, ddemaio, Syds, osezer, Onuralp
#info Registration 147
#info 1 video uploaded -
#info Scheduled - https://events.opensuse.org/conferences/oSVC21/schedule
#action ddemaio make schedule in platform
#topic Video Team
#info Video Team’s next meeting is June 11
#info Will set up the Video Control Center starting June 14
#info Network request made (TBD)
#info Practice June 16 between 10:00 UTU and 12:00 UTC and 16:00 UTC to
#action ddemaio to put in link for certain social times. What link
should we use?
#action ddemaio register at https://workadventu.re/pricing
What times should we schedule workadventure?
#info a wiki for Urban Terror progressing
#info game night/day is planned for Friday, June 18 20:00 UTC
#action ddemaio keep the workadventure open and make slide for location
for social events plus post in the BBB shared notes
#action added Info Page - Welcome. Basic info, shared notes, rules for
big blue button, link to guiding principles,
, code of conduct -
, schedule. Social hours and
locations, gaming, schedule links, sponsors, etc.
On 5/31/21 4:11 PM, ddemaio wrote:
Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 1, we will have planning meeting for the
openSUSE Conference at 18:00 UTC. The meetings will take place later
. There will be a brief update on the
progress of the conference planning and attendance.
If you plan on attending the conference, please register
. Registered people will receive a token to
If any of you have Ruby skills, there is one feature request that
would be nice to have for the conference -