The last update that you've received from me was the (Conditional) No Go for the Leap 15.2.1. https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Jump/Leap15.2.1:GoNogo
There is no longer ar dedicated Closing the Leap Gap/Jump weekly meeting since the Go/NoGo meeting. The only related weekly meeting getting the Jump concept updates would be the openSUSE Release Team meeting that happens every Wednesday at 10:30 CEST.
Let me share with you the next steps with Closing The Leap Gap and openSUSE Leap and what I've agreed upon today with openSUSE Board members.
I'm going to create a request(s) to set up openSUSE Leap 15.3 based on the setup we've come up with the Jump concept. I believe we have no issues with meeting Alpha/Beta criteria for Leap 15.3, unlike criteria used for Go/noGo for 15.2.1. We should have an initial setup done by the 4th of November to meet the roadmap.
As far as 15.2.1 goes, we're making minor progress on both the Migration and Maintenance setup front for 15.2.1, but I'm not sure if that will be enough. Meanwhile, I'll keep monitoring the situation around Leap 15.2.1 in case that something would change this week and will come up with the final statement for the potential Leap 15.2.1 release on the 2nd of November.
I want to close one chapter so the openSUSE Release team can focus on the upcoming Leap release. We've already delayed openSUSE Leap 15.3 enough.
**With that said, I would like to announce that there will be a small openSUSE Leap 15.3 kickoff event on the 4th of November. **
The form would be a virtual coffee or beer (depends on your TZ) && friendly informative talk. I'll talk to openSUSE Marketing about what's the best format to handle such an event. Please expect an announcement with details later this week.