What we currently suspect and have partially traced down is that our Mediawiki
installation got hacked a little on the site, giving the attacker the
Google simply marks the whole domain as "unsafe", even though only the wiki
was affected. The YMPs, the subpixel repository and such were not affected.
I just spent the last two nights to set up a new, fresh, and up-to-date
Mediawiki instance on another server, and imported the content from the old
wiki. I'm waiting for the DNS change to point opensuse-community.org
new server, but in the mean time, I've set a global forward to
Once the DNS change will be done, I'll contact Google to re-evaluate our site
and remove the blacklisting.
For further details: http://dev-loki.blogspot.com/2010/07/opensuse-
-o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser(a)opensuse.org>
-- I took the green pill
_\_v FOSDEM::6+7 Feb 2010, Brussels, http://fosdem.org