Here are the minutes of today's meeting.
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2012/opensuse-projec... http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2012/opensuse-projec... http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2012/opensuse-projec...
=========================================== #opensuse-project: openSUSE Project Meeting ===========================================
Meeting started by vuntz at 17:00:13 UTC. The full logs are available at http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2012/opensuse-projec... .
Meeting summary ---------------
* Quick review of action items from last meeting (vuntz, 17:02:45) * for the wiku update AI, cboltz could do with some help pushing this forward (vuntz, 17:07:35) * doc on what chairing involves and how to do it is on http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Project_meeting (vuntz, 17:09:30) * keeping other AI that weren't completed (vuntz, 17:09:39) * ACTION: darix to ask henne about getting someone else to help with administrating the mailing lists (vuntz, 17:09:44) * ACTION: cboltz to ask scott about status of wiki update (vuntz, 17:09:51) * ACTION: vuntz to talk to toscalix about a paid designer for openSUSE (vuntz, 17:09:58)
* openSUSE presence at SUSECon 2013 (vuntz, 17:12:21) * for background, see discussion at http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2012-12/msg00017.html (vuntz, 17:54:45) * agreement that having a booth at SUSECon would be great (vuntz, 17:55:03) * agreement that we should try to have talks at SUSECon (vuntz, 17:55:13) * many questions on whether a summit or a track is best, whether doing this at SUSECon or at another event is best, etc. (see log) (vuntz, 17:56:05) * suggestion to rethink how we should organize a summit (or summits) in 2014; a discussion to start after we decide what to do in 2013 (vuntz, 17:57:26) * potential options for 2013: do like last year, push to have a track during SUSECon, do a summit at another event (no concrete proposal so far), do no summit (vuntz, 17:58:19) * there is no real option to decide to do the Summit and then cancel in February (too expensive) (vuntz, 18:03:26) * ACTION: vuntz to summarize discussion to the board (vuntz, 18:08:55)
* openSUSE Conference 2013 (vuntz, 18:09:29) * kick-start meeting for oSC13 is tomorrow at 15:00 UTC (vuntz, 18:10:12) * people willing to help can join the trello board: https://trello.com/board/opensuse-conference-2013/4fbbad2bb16117957efeff5c (vuntz, 18:11:39) * 19-20-21 of July is currently the target dates (vuntz, 18:12:23) * there is a connect group named 'oSC13 The summer is comming' for people to submit any articles / blog posts / etc. (vuntz, 18:15:19) * everyone should blog about the conference! (vuntz, 18:15:37) * https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Conference is the place where all the information about the event is gathered (vuntz, 18:16:19) * everybody is welcome to participate in the organization (vuntz, 18:17:06)
* Brief Q&A (vuntz, 18:22:58)
* Next meeting date & chair (vuntz, 18:25:05) * no meeting on December 26th (vuntz, 18:26:33) * next meeting on January 9th (chair: vuntz) (vuntz, 18:26:43)
Meeting ended at 18:26:52 UTC.
Action items, by person -----------------------
* cboltz * cboltz to ask scott about status of wiki update * vuntz * vuntz to talk to toscalix about a paid designer for openSUSE * vuntz to summarize discussion to the board
People present (lines said) ---------------------------
* vuntz (136) * warlordfff (109) * suseROCKs (70) * robjo (49) * Ilmehtar (22) * hendersj (14) * differentreality (6) * tampakrap (6) * victorhck (4) * cboltz (4) * bugbot (3) * tux93 (1) * zoumpis_mobile (1)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4