On 07.12.2013 17:12, Svebor Prstačić wrote:
This is a reminder that the second oSC14 IRC meeting at
#opensuse-project is scheduled for Thursday, 12.12.2013., 17:00 hours,
I will send more info and agenda proposal in a few days.
Here is the agenda for the meeting tomorrow
- Logo choice - see below
- Motto choice - also see below
- Report on local activities
- FSFE - possible community partner
- Help needed with writing announcements, organizational activities
- Business track (again)
- IRC Meetings schedule for the next couple of months
* Logo choice *
- Andy's logo ideas:
- Carlos' logo ideas:
* Motto choice *
- Carlos Ribeiro: "oSC14 the Geeko kingdom" (2 votes)
- Togan Muftuaglu: "oSC14 Change"
- Kostas Koudaras: "Growing Stronger"
- Robert Schweikert:
"Growing Stronger Through Change"
"The Strength To Change" (2 votes)
"Question the status quo, Change!"
"Changes for a stronger future"
"Changes for a stronger community"
"Continuous Change, Growing Stronger"
- Rick Chung:
"oSC14: the change streghts"
"oSC14: changing, adapting,growing and improving"
"oSC14: continuous improvement and growth"
"oSC14: strengths on changing"
"oSC14: strengthening using the change"
- Efstathios Iosifidis: "Insanely growing"
Hope to see you @ #opensuse-project, 17:00 CET, check your local meeting
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-project+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, email: opensuse-project+owner(a)opensuse.org