This is my weeekly report for the upstream tracker project.
What's been done last week:
1. Edited the existing python scripts, written by vuntz, to read and
write data from/to the Rails Server.
2. Reduced complexity of user input form.
3. Fixed a few small bugs - Such as the method field reverting to
default on update etc.
What's planned for this week:
1. The updates to the python scripts were more of a quick hack. We
need a class to handle data - Reading and Writing to the rails server.
Later on, this model can be updated when authentication is enforced.
2. The entire script needs an Object Oriented approach. So the scripts
would be rewritten by using a base class and derived classes (one for
each download method).
3. Try to implement GUI for paper trail.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-project+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, email: opensuse-project+owner(a)opensuse.org
Show replies by date