I'd like to give you short meeting minutes of the public part of our
discussions from the last openSUSE board meeting. We plan to do this
every time we meet from now on.
You can contact the complete board via the email address
board(a)opensuse.org - and we do read the openSUSE-project mailing list if
you like to discuss anything publically with the board.
Minutes from 2007-12-10:
Participants: AJ, Coolo, Federico, Francis, Pascal
* communicate to others in openSUSE what's happening and what we're
- we have on mondays an IRC meeting to discuss topics. We meet only
if we have topics to discuss.
- minutes of the public part of the discussion will be send to
- we will ask before on opensuse-project whether the community has
any topics the board should discuss.
* report on open action items
- AJ - Email addresses for @opensuse.org contributors
AJ needs to followup, no action during his vacation.
We should mark in users.o.o people with an email address.
- AI apokryphos: Talk with darix and community about
: Let's use users.opensuse.org
profile, so that users can upload e.g. mugshots, join teams etc.
It should contain a mark for "has opensuse.org
* next meeting
Next meeting will be 2008-01-07
Andreas Jaeger, Director Platform / openSUSE, aj(a)suse.de
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F FED1 389A 563C C272 A126