Yesterday I've learned a bit about numbers thanks to the numerologist and the 3
stands for creativity and the need to express idea's, feelings and visions.
Well, that's exactly what we're going to continue with doing to day!
A very random selection of a few highlights on the program for today:
- For openSUSE we have Doug Demaio opening the day with a session that will go into the
value of branding, a very important aspect that many open source projects still need some
- We have quite a number of security tracks today, so in scheduling Robin and I dubbed
this Security Sunday,
- A personal favourite is the workshop that will be given in the Kolab Security /
Healthcare room in the morning (next to the openSUSE workshop room) by rkhunter and lynis
creator Michael Boelen, who will show you how to protect your (groupware) server:
- In the afternoon, in the openSUSE Workshop room, Radically open security will do a
hackathon on their NetAidKit, a home router targeting secure communications
- To finish the sessions, a special super top secret Kolab announcement in the Kolab main
hall (at the end of the venue, near the openSUSE workshop rooms) to close of the day,
everyone is invited!
- And we'll close the day with another BBQ, yay!
Hans de Raad
OpenNovations / DevHdR
Van Sevenbergestraat 49
Tel +31 6 83578847