Our monthly Thursday sprint was scheduled for June 3 at 18:30 UTC. For
some, that day is a holiday. I am uncertain of whether to cancel the
meeting this month because of this. If only have the people might show
up, it might make sense to postpone or cancel it. Let me know what you
Should we cancel, postpone or go on with the meeting?
The meetings will now take place later in https://meet.opensuse.org/bar