On 11/17/2014 08:17 AM, Dinar Valeev wrote:
13.2 for Power got released! Yay!
With this release we have:
* mini isos for network install
* Full DVD for offline installation
* I also built OpenStack images for you :)
PowerPC specific changes are:
* 64-bit only Big and Little endinan modes (ppc64 and ppc64le)
* switch to grub2 as bootloader
* KVM support as host and guest
* LE mode fully enabled
The rest changes are pretty much the same as in 13.2 x86 release.
What next? Enable PowerPC tests in openqa.opensuse.org
I don't have much time for 32bit builds. If you're interested,
contributions are welcome.
ISOs are available at usual locations , ftp repo got published as well.
Thanks for your contribution.
I am very interested in 32-bit openSUSE for my PowerBook G4 (BE). I am currently
running Mint on it, and I would prefer to have a distro that could build and
install a new kernel using methods that are a lot simpler than are required for
a Debian-based system.
What would be required for me to work on the 32-bit port?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-ppc+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-ppc+owner(a)opensuse.org