I found out how to create the link
- click the '[Link Package from other Project]' item
- Fill in value for 'Name of original project:' -> home:elvigia
- Fill in value for 'Name of package in original project:' -> wfnetobjs
- Leave last box <blank>
Clicked Create link.
That created the reference link for me.
Next the configure bit, an example I have seen in the past is
How do I specify the ./configure --with-wfnetobjs-libdir=/dir1/dir2 where
/dir1/dir2 is a link to someone else's package in this case wfnetobjs?
- Is it syntactically correct to have a line in the .spec file that reads:
or, should that be
3. Where in the spec file does the line './configure
--with-wfnetobjs-libdir=/dir1/dir2' go ?
, if so which section ?
Other info from the log:
checking for shl_load in -ldld... no
configure: error: wfnetobjs-incdir: no directory found, use configure
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.36404 (%build)
spec file ->
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-packaging+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-packaging+help(a)opensuse.org