I'm very happy to announce the openSUSE Medical 11.4 release!
1) What is openSUSE Medical Project?
* The openSUSE Medical project supports the use of openSUSE in doctor's practices and other clinical environments. We try to collect and update software. As base for packaging we use: List of Open Source Healthcare Software List. After we have packaged enough software we will try to create an openSUSE based Distribution out of it.
2) Where can i find more info about the project?
3) What's new in this release?
openSUSE 11.4 Repositories :
*openSUSE 11.4 Updates remove *openSUSE 11.4 OSS, *education 11.4, *Nvidia 11.4, *Libre Office Stable 11.4, *11.4 Wireless, *Medical 11.4, *non-ossd
4) New features that will impress you!
5) Where can i download it ?
Also available at : OVF image , VMware Image , Live CD/DVD
6) Ok , i would like to make some comments or contribute in the project , what do i have to do?
Comments are great, you can sent us with an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this don’t run directly, then you must subscribe the List (mail to email@example.com).
Feel free to express your opinion!
Have a lot of fun!
-- About Me-- http://zoumpis.wordpress.com http://www.zoumpis.eu http://en.opensuse.org/User:Zoumpis