On Wednesday 04 February 2009 13:15:44 Sync wrote:
Hey, you have any more information on how to help out
with this? I'm
How to manage 'People of openSUSE' (PooS):
- choose who the team would like to interview
* openSUSE members have priority and I strongly suggest stick with those
for now (i.e. while there are members left for interview)
* random people (there are people everywhere: security, KDE, GNOME, kernel,
X, mobile devices, wiki, translations, YaST, UX, base, QA, etc)
- request an interview (a formal email) CC-ing the PooS leader (find email
- once received the interview, thanks the interviewer for his/her time spent,
check whether all questions are answered (if not try to find why together
with the interviewer)
- Prepare his/her photo. Picture creation with Gimp:
* Filters -> Combine -> Film -> Film: click on 'color' and change the
to 639a00 -> ok
* save picture with the full name (for example carlos_goncalves.jpg)
- publish the interview on news.o.o (HTML template attached)
* story category must only be 'People of openSUSE'
* title: "People of openSUSE: $first_name $last_name"
* a short description text
* I did a dirty web system to quicker get the HTML ready. If the team (after
assembled) wants it, contact me personally.
And that's it, or at least I don't remember anything else at the moment.
Ah, a free beer for the one who publish Adrian Schröter's interview! ;-)