On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Carlos Ribeiro CRibeiro@komputer.com.br wrote:
- If so, how to improve openSUSE presence/struture/organization for the
next same or similar event
- did you miss something? Not planned before.
- do you believe is interesting to be part of this event next time?
- have any link with recorded videos?
- flyers, banners will be available to share with others? Or do you
wanna keep it for future events?
Em 26/08/2010 às 11:02 AM, na mensagem
email@example.com, Andreas Jaeger firstname.lastname@example.org gravou:
I've discussed with a few folks on a short event summary report. It
be really brief so that everybody can send it out directly after an
event - and
later do a more lengthy report if desired.
My list currently has: * 1 page only - to send it out quickly * how many DVDs did you take? How many DVDs did you distribute? * how many people where at the event? At the booth? * three most asked questions/topics at booth? * What was the most interesting comment, question, talk you
* Will you blog about the event - and where? * Who staffed the booth? * Did you have a talk? Which topic? Will you provide slides for
Do you think this would be usefull? What should get added to the
I'll put the above tomorrow on the wiki (with your suggested changed)
will invite everybody to update it as fit - and then to use it for sending
-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guy I can put together a form if need be as an example.