Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
libopenmpt (0.5.10 -> 0.5.11)
libzypp (17.28.0 -> 17.28.1)
xfsprogs (5.12.0 -> 5.13.0)
=== Details ===
==== accountsservice ====
Subpackages: libaccountsservice0 typelib-1_0-AccountsService-1_0
- Update harden_accounts-daemon.service.patch: Do not proect home
directories: the accounts daemon is used to create home
directories upon user creation (boo#1189853).
==== bluez ====
Subpackages: bluez-cups libbluetooth3
- add fedora's patches 0002-Use-g_memdup2-everywhere.patch and
to fix compatibility problems with newer glib and glibc
==== kio ====
- Move the designer plugin to the main package, it's used in
applications like KMail through QFormBuilder
==== libnl3 ====
Subpackages: libnl-config libnl3-200
- Add 0001-route-link-add-RTNL_LINK_REASM_OVERLAPS-stat.patch
==== libopenmpt ====
Version update (0.5.10 -> 0.5.11)
- Update to 0.5.11:
* [Sec] Possible crash with malformed modules when trying to
access non-existent plugin slots FX251-FX255.
* [Sec] Possible read beyond sample start after swapping to a
sample with loop points set but not loop enabled.
* [Sec] Fixed various possible crashes with malformed MMCMP
* [Sec] MED: Possible read past end of sequence name
(stack-allocated, so relatively unlikely to result in a
* Fixed excessive memory usage with files claiming to have an
extremely high rows per beat count while also using tempo
swing. Maximum rows per beat are now limited to 65536.
* STP: Avoid creating thousands of patterns when loading
malformed files even though no more pattern data can be read.
==== libzypp ====
Version update (17.28.0 -> 17.28.1)
- Fix crashes in logging code when shutting down (bsc#1189031)
- version 17.28.1 (22)
==== open-iscsi ====
Subpackages: iscsiuio libopeniscsiusr0_2_0
- Merged latest upstream, which includes:
* iscsid: set PR_SET_IO_FLUSHER (bsc#1188869)
==== xfsprogs ====
Version update (5.12.0 -> 5.13.0)
- update to v5.13.0:
- mkfs: validate rtextsz hint when rtinherit is set
- xfs_repair: invalidate dirhash when junking dirent
- xfs_repair: validate inherited rtextsz hint alignmt
- xfs_quota: allow truncate of grp & prj quota files
- xfs_io: allow callers to dump fs stats individually
- xfs_io: don't count fsmaps before querying fsmaps
- xfs_io: print header once when dumping fsmap in csv
- xfs_io: clean up the funshare command a bit
- xfs_io: fix broken funshare_cmd usage
- libxfs changes merged from kernel 5.13