Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
ethtool (5.6 -> 5.7)
=== Details ===
==== ethtool ====
Version update (5.6 -> 5.7)
- prevent misleading netlink error message when running on kernel
without ethtool netlink support:
- update to new upstream release 5.7
* support LLRS (Low Latency Reed Solomon) FEC mode
* accept long legacy flag names (-K)
* support for newer SFF-8024 compliance codes
* report transceiver when reported by kernel
* improve fallback from netlink to ioctl and error messages
- drop patches present in 5.7 release:
- fix cherry picked from upstream git:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+owner(a)opensuse.org