Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the aarch64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
less (581 -> 581.2)
=== Details ===
==== boost-base ====
Subpackages: boost-license1_76_0 libboost_thread1_76_0
- Remove libboost_math_c99l.so* libboost_math_tr1l.so* in spec file
for PowerPC compiled w/ BOOST_MATH_NO_LONG_DOUBLE_MATH_FUNCTIONS
==== branding-openSUSE ====
- Also skip *.tr as config files in
/etc/bootsplash/themes/openSUSE/bootloader (in addition to
==== less ====
Version update (581 -> 581.2)
- update to 581.2:
* This fixes a bug found in less-581 where the terminal was sometimes left in
mouse-reporting mode after exiting less.
==== libxml2 ====
Subpackages: libxml2-2 libxml2-tools
- Security fix: [bsc#1185408, CVE-2021-3518]
* Fix use-after-free in xinclude.c:xmlXIncludeDoProcess()
* Add libxml2-CVE-2021-3518.patch
- Security fix: [bsc#1185410, CVE-2021-3517]
* Fix heap-based buffer overflow in entities.c:xmlEncodeEntitiesInternal()
* Add libxml2-CVE-2021-3517.patch
- Security fix: [bsc#1185409, CVE-2021-3516]
* Fix use-after-free in entities.c:xmlEncodeEntitiesInternal()
* Add libxml2-CVE-2021-3516.patch