Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
vim (8.1.1561 -> 8.1.1600)
=== Details ===
==== vim ====
Version update (8.1.1561 -> 8.1.1600)
- Updated to version 8.1.1600, fixes the following problems
* Popup_setoptions() is not implemented yet.
* Popup window not always redrawn after popup_setoptions().
* Crash when using closures.
* Sign column takes up space. (Adam Stankiewicz)
* Error message when terminal closes while it is not in the current tab.
* Localtime_r() does not respond to $TZ changes.
* Cannot build with signs but without diff feature.
* Icon signs not displayed properly in the number column.
* textprop highlight starts too early if just after a tab.
* Compiler warnings with tiny build. (Tony Mechelynck)
* Textprop test fails if screenhots do not work.
* Tabpage option not yet implemented for popup window.
* Compiler warning for unused argument.
* Command line redrawn for +arabic without Arabic characters. (Dominique
* Dict and list could be GC'ed while displaying error in a timer. (Yasuhiro
* Cannot make part of a popup transparent.
* Shared functions for testing are disorganised.
* Cannot build with +textprop but without +timers.
* Set_ref_in_list() only sets ref in items.
* The evalfunc.c file is getting too big.
* :let-heredoc does not trim enough.
* Error number used in two places.
* Redraw problem when sign icons in the number column.
* In :let-heredoc line continuation is recognized.
* Popup window does not indicate scroll position.
* Popup window test fails.
* On error garbage collection may free memory in use.
* May start file dialog while exiting.
* Filetype not detected for C++ header files without extension.
* May still start file dialog while exiting.
* When resizing the screen may draw popup in wrong position. (Masato
* Cannot scroll a popup window with the mouse.
* Update to test file missing.
* Compiler warning for uninitialized variable. (Tony Mechelynck)
* Cannot specify highlighting for popup window scrollbar.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+owner(a)opensuse.org