Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
libnl3 (3.4 -> 3.5.0)
=== Details ===
==== libnl3 ====
Version update (3.4 -> 3.5.0)
Subpackages: libnl-config libnl3-200
- Update to release 3.5.0
* route/qdisc: add 64-bit rate/ceil support for htb class
* xfrmi: introduce XFRM interfaces support
* xfrm: fix memory corruption (dangling pointer) when when
* route/link: avoid dangling pointer in rtnl_link_set_slave_type()
* nla_ok: fix overrun in attribute iteration.
* route:act: add vlan action
* route:tc: allow to set chain index for tc objects
* route:qdisc: add MQPRIO Qdisc
* if_tunnel: update IFLA defines up to FWMARK
* Add support for cloning cgroup filter objects
* neigh: cache updates as well query AF_BRIDGE neigh
* route:cls: add matchall classifier
* neigh: support bridge entries for vxlan interfaces
* rule: add support for protocol and port ranges
* link: add Geneve support
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+owner(a)opensuse.org