Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
inih (52 -> 53)
ncurses (6.2.20210130 -> 6.2.20210313)
transactional-update (3.2.0 -> 3.2.2)
=== Details ===
==== inih ====
Version update (52 -> 53)
- Update to version 53
* Add architecture ppc64le to travis build (#122)
* enable distro settings by default (#125)
* meson: optionally depend on c++ (#124)
* meson: add static compile args to inih_dep (#126)
==== ncurses ====
Version update (6.2.20210130 -> 6.2.20210313)
Subpackages: libncurses6 ncurses-utils terminfo-base
- New package ncurses-tests which includes examples and tests
- Include bash script cursescheck for ASC and REP capabilities
- Add ncurses patch 20210313
+ improve configure CF_LD_SEARCHPATH macro used for ncurses*-config and
".pc" files, from dialog changes.
+ reduce dependency of math-library in test programs.
+ minor fixes for test_tparm.c (cf: 20210306)
+ mention "ncurses" prefix in curses_version() manpage (report by
- Only libpcre2 for ncurses ABI 6
- Make linker script for ABI 6 check for needed libpcre2
- Add ncurses patch 20210306
+ improved test/test_parm.c, by limiting the tests to capabilities
that might have parameters or padding, and combined with tputs test.
+ improve discussion of padding versus tparm and tputs in
+ update portability note for FreeBSD in man/tput.1
- Add ncurses patch 20210227
+ modify tic/infocmp to eliminate unnecessary "\" to escape ":" in
+ add check in tic for duplicate "use=" clauses.
- Add ncurses patch 20210220
+ improve tic warning when oc/op do not mention SGR 39/49 for xterm
compatible XT flag.
+ revert change to lib_addch.c in waddch_literal() from 20210130, since
the followup fix in PutCharLR() actually corrects the problem while
this change causes too-early filling/wrapping (report by Johannes
+ add/use vt220+pcedit and vt220+vtedit -TD
+ add scrt/securecrt and absolute -TD
+ add nel to xterm-new, though supported since X11R5 -TD
+ add/use xterm+nofkeys -TD
+ move use of ecma+italics from xterm-basic to xterm+nofkeys -TD
- Port patch ncurses-6.2.dif mainly terminfo.src
- Add ncurses patch 20210213
+ add test/back_ground.c, to exercise the wide-character background
+ add a check in _nc_build_wch() in case the background character is a
wide-character, rather than a new part of a multibyte character.
+ improve tracemunch's coverage of form/menu/panel libraries.
+ improve tracemunch's checking/reporting the type for the first
parameter, e.g., "WINDOW*" rather than "#1".
- For (lib)pcre2 support the devel package has to require this
- Add ncurses patch 20210206
+ provide for wide-characters as background character in wbkgrnd
(report/testcase by Anton Vidovic)
+ add name for Fedora's pcre2 to configure check for "--with-pcre2"
option, from xterm #363 -TD
+ modify adjustment in PutCharLR to restore the cursor position before
writing to the lower-right corner, rather than decrementing the
cursor column, in case it was a double-width character (cf: 20210130).
==== open-iscsi ====
Subpackages: iscsiuio libopeniscsiusr0_2_0
- Updated to latest upstream 2.1.4 as 2.1.4-suse, which contains
these changes not already present:
* Enable iscsi.service asynchronous logins, cleanup services
* libopeniscsiusr: dont error loudly if a session isn't found when
working through iscsi_sessions_get()
* libopeniscsiusr: skip over removed sessions
* libopeniscsiusr: fix error messages
* Avoid hardcoding pkg-config to fix cross build
* Fix iscsistart login issue when target is delayed.
==== transactional-update ====
Version update (3.2.0 -> 3.2.2)
Subpackages: dracut-transactional-update libtukit0 transactional-update-zypp-config tukit
- Version 3.2.2
- Don't skip patches with rebootSuggested flag [bsc#1183442]
- Version 3.2.1
- t-u: Forward --quiet option to tukit
- Regression: Add /opt as bind mount into update environment
- Remove output indicators of the called command to not tamper
the result line
- Fix /etc syncing with --drop-if-no-change
- Requires inotify-tool to have --drop-if-no-change available