Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
ceph (126.96.36.199+ga5b472dfcf8 -> 188.8.131.52+g8b5bda7684e)
freetype2 (2.10.4 -> 2.11.0)
libXft (2.3.3 -> 2.3.4)
python-python-gnupg (0.4.6 -> 0.4.7)
snappy (1.1.8 -> 1.1.9)
=== Details ===
==== avahi ====
Subpackages: libavahi-client3 libavahi-common3
- Obsolete the same version of mDNSResponder-lib and mDNSResponder
in baselib.conf and spec.
==== busybox-links ====
Subpackages: busybox-coreutils busybox-gawk busybox-grep busybox-gzip busybox-hostname
- Add shadow as BuildRequires
==== ceph ====
Version update (184.108.40.206+ga5b472dfcf8 -> 220.127.116.11+g8b5bda7684e)
Subpackages: ceph-common libcephfs2 librados2 librbd1 librgw2 python3-ceph-argparse
python3-ceph-common python3-cephfs python3-rados python3-rbd python3-rgw
- Update to 16.2.5-113-g8b5bda7684e:
+ (bsc#1188741) compression/snappy: use uint32_t to be compatible with 1.1.9
improved version of patch that did not work as intended
==== freetype2 ====
Version update (2.10.4 -> 2.11.0)
- Update to version 2.11.0
* A new rendering module has been added to create 8-bit Signed
Distance Field (SDF) bitmaps for both outline and bitmap glyphs.
* A new, experimental API is now available for surfacing properties
of 'COLR' v1 color fonts.
* A new function `FT_Get_Transform` returns the values set by
* The legacy Type 1 and CFF engines are further demoted due to lack
of CFF2 charstring support.
* The experimental 'warp' mode (AF_CONFIG_OPTION_USE_WARPER) for the
auto-hinter has been removed.
* The smooth rasterizer performance has been improved by >10%.
* PCF bitmap fonts compressed with LZW (these are usually files with
the extension .pcf.Z) are now handled correctly.
==== gtk3 ====
Subpackages: gtk3-data gtk3-schema gtk3-tools libgtk-3-0
- Drop patch fixed upstream on SLE and Leap 15.4:
==== libXft ====
Version update (2.3.3 -> 2.3.4)
- Update to version 2.3.4
* This release handles the deprecation of the
FcNameRegisterObjectTypes API by fontconfig, and provides
minor cleanups for compiler warnings and man pages.
==== python-python-gnupg ====
Version update (0.4.6 -> 0.4.7)
- update to 0.4.7:
* Added support for no passphrase during key generation.
* Improved permission-denied test.
* Updated logging to only show partial results.
* Allowed a passphrase to be passed to import_keys().
==== snappy ====
Version update (1.1.8 -> 1.1.9)
- Update to 1.1.9:
* Performance improvements
- Add fix-always-inline.patch
- Add use-system-test-libs.patch
- Add a hardcoded snappy.pc file
==== systemd ====
Subpackages: libsystemd0 libudev1 systemd-logger systemd-sysvinit udev
- Avoid the error message when udev is updated due to udev being
already active when the sockets are started again (bsc#1188291)