Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
ucode-intel (20200609 -> 20200616)
xmlsec1 (1.2.28 -> 1.2.30)
=== Details ===
==== ucode-intel ====
Version update (20200609 -> 20200616)
- Updated Intel CPU Microcode to 20200616 official release (bsc#1172856)
- revert 06-4e-03 Skylake U/Y, U23e ucode back to 000000d6 release
- revert 06-5e-03 Skylake H/S ucode back to 000000d6 release,
as both cause stability issues. (bsc#1172856)
==== xmlsec1 ====
Version update (1.2.28 -> 1.2.30)
Subpackages: libxmlsec1-1 libxmlsec1-openssl1
- Update to 1.2.30:
* Enabled XML_PARSE_HUGE for all xml parsers.
* Various build and tests fixes and improvements.
* Move remaining private header files away from xmlsec/include/ folder.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+owner(a)opensuse.org